Nanotech 2018-2020 (Phelma)
The application campaign opens on Dec 1, 2018 and closes on Apr 30, 2019.
Master’s Degree in Micro & Nanotechnologies for Integrated Systems
- Documents to provide in pdf or image format .
- Passport copy or identity car (UE Schengen only)
- Letter of motivation
- Copy of the last diploma (original + French or English translation)
- Transcript of the last diploma (original + French or English translation)
- English certificates accepted by Polito https://didattica.polito.it/cla/en/certificates/
Personal dataThis website is implemented by Grenoble Institute of Technology (Grenoble INP) to allow you to create an application for Nanotech 2018-2020 (Phelma). We collect your personal data in order to evaluate your application. Some data (marked as such) are necessary for your application to be eligible. We keep your application data until the evaluation is finished and at most one year further. You can address all questions about the application to email@example.com. Pursuant to the statutory and regulatory provisions applicable, in particular French Data Protection Law (Law no. 78-17 of 6 January) and Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, you can exercise your rights regarding the processing of personal data managed by Grenoble INP by contacting our DPO at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you consider, after contacting us, that your data protection rights have not been respected, you have the possibility of lodging a complaint with the CNIL.
This application site is closed (or not yet open).