Web site identification
- Editorial Director
- President of Grenoble INP
- Content and data use manager
- Phelma school director (contact:
This application form has been set up to receive and register your personal documents and identification for master Nanotech (Micro and Nanotechnologies for Integrated Systems). The uploaded information are usefull to select candidates and then to register them as regular students at the partner Universities.
Some personal data are mandatory. Candidates who do not provide this required information will not be eligible and registered.
The candidates personal data will be known by:
- l'Institut polytechnique de Grenoble (Grenoble INP/France)
- Politecnico di Torino (Italy)
- L'Ecole polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL/ Switzerland)
Data Protection Rights
According to the Data Protection Act of January 6th 1978 amended in 2004, you have the right to access and modify your personal data, that you can do by contacting the Master coordinators (
You can, for rightful reasons, disallow the data processing.
The English translation of the legal mentions is provided for information purposes. The only legally binding version is the French one.